Help us Grow our Family

As many of you know IVF is very expensive. On average one cycle is around $13,000. Any donations (big or small) would be greatly appreciated. Click on the donate button to help us bring another little angel to our family! Even if you are not able to donate, please share our story with others! God Bless!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Medications are in!

It's starting to get real. I ordered my medications last week and they came on Friday!


Brandon and I started our z-pak antibiotics yesterday. I have my shot class tomorrow morning to go over how to give myself the injection medications. I will start the first injections in just a couple weeks. I'm not going to lie, it makes me nervous thinking about having to give myself a shot. I do alright at the doctors when others are giving me the shot, but just the thought have having to do it myself kind of gives me anxiety....no matter how small the needle might be. So we'll see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment