Help us Grow our Family

As many of you know IVF is very expensive. On average one cycle is around $13,000. Any donations (big or small) would be greatly appreciated. Click on the donate button to help us bring another little angel to our family! Even if you are not able to donate, please share our story with others! God Bless!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Plan a Care Visit

   

   It's been a crazy few weeks but things are going well. At the end of May I had my water ultrasound to get a better look at my uterus. Everything looked great and healthy! I've been on a the birth control pills to help regulate my cycles and the metformin to help with the PCOS for about 3 1/2 weeks now. I'm starting to not feel as queasy from the meds but they do make me tired (like I need a nap every day and still want to go to bed early).
   Earlier this week I went back for my plan a care visit. They took some blood and went over the schedule of everything we have to do. It's all outlined in an organized, color coded calendar :) It's a very involved process, so it's nice having it all outlined for us. I'll be ordering my meds in the next few days and will start everything next month!
 
    In the meantime, we are keeping busy. Brandon has been working a lot of double shifts to help pay for the treatment and I've been attending some summer teaching conferences. So life is really busy, a little hectic but going well. Thank you again for all the love, support and prayers! We really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment