Help us Grow our Family

As many of you know IVF is very expensive. On average one cycle is around $13,000. Any donations (big or small) would be greatly appreciated. Click on the donate button to help us bring another little angel to our family! Even if you are not able to donate, please share our story with others! God Bless!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

7 week update

    So I've been feeling a lot better lately. My abdomen is finally almost back to normal size and the fluid is about gone. Most of what I'm feeling now (tiredness and some nausea) I think are just normal pregnancy symptoms and not part of the OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome).  So it's really nice to be feeling better and to be moving on with life. We had another dr. appointment yesterday and everything looked good. My ovaries are still a little large, but baby looks healthy. We'll have another appointment in a couple weeks to check on it's progress.
   In the meantime, we've gotten the bill back from my ER visit I had....Yikes! So I started a new job this week. It is only 29 hrs. a week, but has the same type of hours as Jeremiah's school so I don't have to worry about how we are getting him to and from work! So it works out nice and will be able to help us hopefully, very slowly, start paying off all these medical expenses.
    So all in all we have been truly blessed. Thank you all again for your continued love and support, we really appreciate it!
    These are some silly pictures of some of the embryos that fertilized after the egg retrieval. They are now safely in a cryopreservation facility :)

No comments:

Post a Comment