Help us Grow our Family

As many of you know IVF is very expensive. On average one cycle is around $13,000. Any donations (big or small) would be greatly appreciated. Click on the donate button to help us bring another little angel to our family! Even if you are not able to donate, please share our story with others! God Bless!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Embryo growth

     So today I got a call with the 3 day assessment. All 22 embryos are still growing. By this time they should be between 6-10 cells, which they all are! I have one with 9 cells, eleven with 8 cells, four with 7 cells and six with 6 cells. So the embryo transfer is scheduled for Monday evening :) After that I will have to rest for the next two days (what they call my "princess days") and 10 days later I'll have to have blood work done to see if I'm pregnant or not. So lots of prayers and good thoughts are appreciated as we get closer to this becoming a reality. Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment