Help us Grow our Family

As many of you know IVF is very expensive. On average one cycle is around $13,000. Any donations (big or small) would be greatly appreciated. Click on the donate button to help us bring another little angel to our family! Even if you are not able to donate, please share our story with others! God Bless!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Update

    So a few weeks ago I went to my shot class which was very helpful. I started my first injection a couple weeks ago and am starting the second injection of two other meds today. I still have a little hesitation each morning when I have to give myself a shot, but it isn't too bad. It's more the thought of giving myself the shot than the actual shot itself that causes that initial hesitation.
     I had my baseline ultrasound earlier this week. There were still two small cysts on my ovaries (one on each) so they had to run some blood tests. But they called back later in the day to say to keep to my schedule. So I guess they aren't going to be a problem at this point. So that's good news.
     My next up coming appointment will be for more blood work in a couple weeks to make sure the meds are doing what they are supposed to be doing. So in the mean time I've been enjoying lots of time with my family from out of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment