Help us Grow our Family

As many of you know IVF is very expensive. On average one cycle is around $13,000. Any donations (big or small) would be greatly appreciated. Click on the donate button to help us bring another little angel to our family! Even if you are not able to donate, please share our story with others! God Bless!

Friday, July 17, 2015

More blood work

   Went in this morning for more blood work. I was expecting a quick in and out, but it took three nurses and 4 pokes before they were able to get the one vial of blood they needed. So not the best way to start my morning, but the blood work came back perfect, so things are right on schedule. I will have some ultra sounds done soon to check on the development of the follicles.
     I'm feeling pretty good. The meds seem to make me tired and feel sick in the afternoon/evenings, but it's not as bad as I expected....at least so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment